#thingsihatewhilereading #wattpad #photospam
What happens when the great minds of Tumblr and Chronicle Books unite? A unicorn is born! Wait, no. Awesome Tumblrs like F*ck! I’m in My Twenties and Dads Are the Original Hipsters become hilarious books.
And now, it could be your turn.
We’re looking for the next big humor book idea. This is your chance to get your idea in front of our editors.
Here’s how it works. Pitch us your laugh-out-loud funny book idea using Tumblr. You can use text, photos, animated gifs, artwork, videos—just get our attention. Then our editors will judge the entries and choose a grand-prize winner whose idea will be considered for publication. You may use an existing Tumblr or create a new Tumblr to illustrate your book idea. Just remember: we’re looking for humor.
To enter, tag a post “Tumblr Book Search” and include:
1) The title of your humor book
2) A written synopsis of your idea (200 words or less)
3) Examples of the book’s concept (can be photos, animated gifs, artwork, video, text, or any media supported by Tumblr)
Then, hop over here to give us your basic contact information and the link to your post.
1 Grand Prize:
· Book idea considered for publication
· $300 of Chronicle books
· Your Tumblr featured on Tumblr Tuesday
· Feedback session with a Chronicle Books editor
· Feedback session with Rachel Fershleiser, Tumblr’s Director of Literary Outreach and co-creator of the New York Times Bestselling Six-Word Memoir Book Series
· And more!
· $100 of Chronicle books
· Written critique from Chronicle Books editors
· Feedback session with Rachel Fershleiser
Questions? Email email@example.com
Does your blog have what it takes to be Chronicle’s “next big humor book idea?”
I should submit this blog . Except. Wait. This is my life. Noooo….!
She doesn’t know why she loved him maybe it was the dominance or the way he intimidated her and isolated her. He didn’t mean too it wasn’t his fault he didn’t have control he wasn’t the one responsible for her kidnapping it wasn’t his fault.
I promise” ” Promise is a big word Kyle you have to decide me or her”.
When Talia Gomez left High School she got her dream when she got the intership job at MADE. The Boss Mr Matthew’s was great…but off limits but that dosen’t stop Talia from getting her hands on him after all when shew wants something she gets it(As far as she’s concerned). But will he ever leave his wife or is she kidding herself and has she built this up to be something that was never meant to be in the first place